Personal data relates to information that can be used to identify a specific person, such as your name and address for example. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHO ARE WE?
The Royale Casino Entertainments.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
In compliance with GDPR regulations we are obliged to ensure that your personal data is:-
- Accurate and up to date
- Stored securely, to prevent data loss and unauthorised access
- Retained for the purpose of intent only
- Retained for a specified period under our legal commitments to abide with company law and current business practices.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- To facilitate your inquiry regarding one or more of our services.
- To process and administer the services for which you have specifically engaged us.
- To effectively oversee the management of your corporate or private fun casino and/or close up magician hire.
- To manage our accounts and records in order to comply with company law and current business practices.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- As a data subject you must give us your direct or explicit consent regarding each piece of personal information you supply to us.
- The processing of personal data is a necessary requirement which enables us to facilitate our legal obligations under company law and current business practices.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We do not share or disclose any personal data we hold with any third party.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
- Personal data that does not progress beyond an inquiry stage is accordingly deleted.
- Personal images supplied for fun money is deleted upon approval of the overall finished design.
- For business purposes personal data supplied for invoices and such like will be retained for a period of 6 years.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS:
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights:-
- The right to request a copy of the personal data The Royale Casino hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that The Royale Casino erase your personal data when we are no longer legally obliged to retain it.
- You have right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
To contact us please write to our:
The Royale Casino Entertainments